Amann Artex Articulator CR
Precisely interchange Artex® Articulators
All Artex articulators can be adjusted to uniformity of design using the Splitex key and Splitex plate set. The magnetic plate system is used for metric interchangeability. The precision of calibration is such that deviations are brought down to below 10 μm. This means that models can be mounted and changed with precision on any calibrated Artex.
Adjustability of the Artex articulators greatly simplifies model transfer between the practice and laboratory. Where both parties have a cali brated articulator, then only the models need to be transported, and not the complete articulator. Not only does this protect the articulator against handling problems, it also saves on postal charges.
- Highly precise interchangeability of Artex articulators thanks to tolerances below 10 μm
- Saves articulators and increases their profitability
- Simplifies dispatch (only the model) and increases the information flow
- Splitex Counter plates prevent the risk of poor fit caused by plaster expansion and guarantee quick, precise adaptation to Splitex metal plates
- Variable sideshift function for transversal clearance, adjustable from 0 to 1.5 mm (for each side)
- Variable protrusion, adjustable from 0 to 6 mm
- Variable retrusion, adjustable from 0 to 2 mm
- Distraction permitting release of compressed mandibular joints from 0 to 3 mm
- Ideal for model analysis, splint manufacture and correction
- Adjustable inclination of the condyle track inclination from -20° to +60°
- Bennett angle adjustable from -5° to +30°