Fully virucidal concentrate for the cleaning and disinfection of general, surgical and rotating instruments.
Bactericidal incl. tuberculocidal, fungicidal, virucidal (tested in accordance with EN 14476)
Exceptional cleaning efficiency – dissolves even the most stubborn contamination
Especially economic due to long service life of 14 days
Exceptional material compatibility due to corrosive inhibitors
Active substances: Alkylamine, quaternary ammonium compounds
Available as: 2.5 l bottle
ID 213 Instrument disinfection
▪ ID 213 from Dürr System Hygiene is a highly effective, aldehyde-free concentrate for cleaning and disinfection of general and surgical instrument sets (mirrors, probes, forceps, tongs, etc.) in private practices, laboratories and hospitals in the field of dental medicine. An additional area of application is the disinfection and cleaning of alkali-sensitive and alcohol-sensitive rotary instrument sets, e.g. of light and non-ferrous metals (aluminium, brass, etc.) or certain synthetic resin bonded instruments. ID 213 is gentle on materials.
▪ Concentrate for cleaning and disinfection of general and surgical instrument sets as well as alkali-sensitive and alcohol-sensitive rotary instrument sets in private practices, laboratories and hospitals in the field of dental medicine
▪ Comprehensive spectrum of activity: bactericidal, tuberculocidal, mycobactericidal in the ultrasonic cleaner, yeasticidal, virucidal activity against enveloped viruses (enveloped viruses incl. HBV, HCV, HIV and coronaviruses), noroviruses, polyomaviruses SV40
▪ Tested in accordance with current VAH methods and European standards
▪ VAH list. IHO list of disinfectants ▪ ID 213 is economical due to its low application concentration, which is only 2% in accordance with VAH
▪ Good material compatibility due to special corrosion inhibitors
▪ Aldehyde-free – its mechanism of action is based on alkylamines and quaternary ammonium compounds