Made in Japan
- Presto Aqua II Unit
- Presto Aqua handpiece
- Foot control
- QD-J B3 coupling
- Hose for Presto Aqua II
- Secondary hose
- Control unit: H235mm W182mm D140mm
- Weight: 1.3kg Hand piece: 104g with coupling.
- Technical data handpiece: Speed 320,000rpm
- Water pressure 1.0-3.0bar,
- Air consumption 35-40l/min;
- Recommended air pressure 2.5-3.0bar.
NSK Dental Laboratory Presto Aqua II
Lubrication-Free Air Turbine Handpiece with Water Spray
Made in Japan
PRESTO AQUA is a high-speed laboratory handpiece with a built-in water supply to spray water directly to a bur and a work spot. Sprayed water eliminates heat generated on the target substrate even in a prolonged application. Specially designed head protection mechanism prevents debris from entering into handpieces and helps to extend turbine's life substantially.
A high speed laboratory handpiece with two built-in-spray or mist water cooling systems that reduce heat and material chipping.
Features: Shorter operating time as well as extended bur life. Ideal for precise ceramic and ZrO work; Requires no lubrication; Swivel twist-free handpiece; Unique dust proof mechanism to protect internal components from dust or debris; Water supply from tank provided or can be connected to mains water supply; Low noise and vibration.
Water Coolant Options
The water coolant can be seamlessly adjusted from water droplets to a fine water/air mist spray.Both the volume of water and the spray air can be adjusted independently to achieve the ideal working conditions for any material and application: very fine minimal water spray used for preventing micro-cracks to higher volume of water spray used for flushing away debris during cutting.
Special dust-proof mechanism
The handpiece has a patented built-in dust-proof system to prevent the infiltration of debris into the bearings.
- Simple and easy removal of the water bottle
- Capable of running independently with the incorporated water bottle or connected to mains water supply
SWIVEL TWIST FREE
Swivel twist-free handpiece
- Ideal for precise ceramic cutting and finishing
- Ultra-high speed no lubrication air turbine
- Chip air blows away the cutting powder and cools the cutting tool
- Coolant water spray which enables shorter operation time and longer bur life
- Easily removable water bottle 250ml
- Direct water system
- Decrease dispersal of debris and chips
- Swivel twist-free handpiece Low noise and vibration
- Unique dust-proof mechanism to protect internal components from debris
- Dimensions W90 x D270 x H230 (mm)
- Reduces the heat generated by cutting to extend the service life of the bur
- 320,000 min-1(rpm)r