Ceramill ZI 71
ZI features high strength, rigidity and biocompatibility.
Restorations fabricated from the pre-sintered zirconia blanks have a particularly high flexural strength of up to 1200 MPa (3-point bending strength) and can be processed without any problems thanks to their optimum edge stability.
With an opacity value of approx. 70% ZI is ideal for indications in which discoloured tooth preparations or metal frameworks must be masked, as well as for the fabrication of support structures for fixed and removable prosthetic restorations.
ZI frameworks can be customised with the Ceramill Liquid colouring liquids using the immersion or brush technique.
- Optimum edge stability and millability
- Customisable using Ceramill Liquid colouring liquids
- High strength and rigidity
- Anatomically reduced crowns and 4-unit to multi-unit bridge frameworks
- Custom abutments on titanium bases
- Multi-unit, screw-retained restorations on titanium bases