Made in Japan
- Power Supply AC 100V-240V 50/60 Hz
- Frequency 28-32 KHz
- Max. output 11W(G mode)
- Dimensions W160 x D135 x H65 (mm)
- Unit weight / Module weight 0.43 kg
- Control unit with handpiece cord
- AC adaptor
- Water filter set
- Water supply connector
- Foot control (FC-70)
- 3 Scaling tips (G4, G6, G8)
- Tip wrench with torque limiter
NSK Scaler is a compact unit which has versatile functions with large power dial and clear indication. Furthermore, its large water volume knob helps you to make easy, comfortable and patient-friendly power and water supply adjustment.
Varios 570 offers three power modes selectable to the tip connected to the handpiece;
“G”(general), “E”(endo) and “P”(perio). Power level can be fine-tuned within the range of given power mode. In particular, P mode offers minimal yet steady power for more effective periodontic treatment.
The NSK iPiezo engine supplies the appropriate power to the tip depending on the condition of the tooth surface. iPiezo engine provides a stable frequency output without dropping the power, even when removing hard calculus.
Auto Tuning Function
The Auto Tuning Function provides stable frequency to the tip at the selected power range. It allows the operator to feel the power output which ensures the optimum result.
Twin LED delivers natural daylight quality light bringing significant advantages to the way you work
Clearer : LEDs generate natural daylight quality light which assures clearer vision when compared to halogen light.
Durable : LED light sources are longer lasting and more durable than halogen bulbs.
- Powered by iPiezo engine which ensures stable frequency, automatically adjusting to the optimum frequency for each tip available to give an excellent, tactile feel.
- It also assures an optimal and stable power output by monitoring the loading of the tip and adjusting it.
- Ultra compact body
- Large water adjustment and power knob for easy operation
- Simple and intuitive power setting by the large dial
- Handpiece is washable in the Thermo disinfector and autoclavable up to 135° C