Schiller Fred PA-1 (CPR Set)
- CPR Support: Metronome for CPR rate of compression
- Manufacturer’s Warranty:5 + 5 years
- Electrode/Pads Life: 3 years (LED warning detection indication)
- Battery Life: 6 years (LED warning detection indication)
- Energy Protocol (J): Adult: 200 J
- Battery Type: Disposable LiMnO2
- Weight (kg): 2.5
*Training and Demo are provided
The Schiller FRED PA-1 AEDis the latest AED model from Schiller and available as fully automatic device. This lifesaving device delivers shock without any action of the rescuer.
The FRED PA-1 Defibrillator is compact, user friendly, and simple to operate even for lay rescuers. This unit features a fast analysis system that systematically pre-charges the correct energy so that the shock can be delivered and interruption can be minimized.In addition to that, the FRED PA-1 will also starts up immediately once the lid is open and guides the rescuer step-by-step. The rescuer will also be assist by clear audio and visual prompts during the entire resuscitation process.
How It Works: The FRED PA-1 Defibrillator is a defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and will determine when a defibrillation shock is necessary within seconds.The rescuers will be guided with clear audio and text prompts with only three simple steps:
- Switch the unit on
- Place the electrodes on the patient‘s chest as indicated on the pouch
- Follow the audio and visual instructions
UNIQUE SELLING POINT
- Highest User Friendliness
- 5 + 5 years warranty
- Durable with IP55 against dust and wate
- Fully-Automatic Mode Operation
- Compact and Portable
- 6 Year Battery Shelf Life
Dedicated to public access, SCHILLER’s latest defibrillator, the FRED PA-1, has been designed so that even untrained users can save lives. The FRED PA-1 guides the rescuer step-bystep during the entire resuscitation process.
IT CONCERNS ALL OF US
More than 7 million people worldwide fall victim to a sudden cardiac arrest every year. A sudden cardiac arrest can hit anyone, anywhere and at any time.
Defibrillation consists in delivering electrical energy to the heart in order to restore a proper heart rhythm. A defibrillator in combination with well-performed chest compressions is the only therapy that can save a patient’s life.
The FRED PA-1 is a well-designed lifesaving equipment, which is highly visible and clearly recognizable in all environments.