Amann Ceramill Map 400
Manufactured in Austria
The “functional scanner”—precise, quick, and with Splitex® integration The Ceramill Map400 stands for a high degree of operating comfort and high-resolution scan data, which are created using strip light projection.
Amann Girrbach Ceramill Map 400
The “functional scanner”—precise, quick, and with Splitex® integration The Ceramill Map400 stands for a high degree of operating comfort and high-resolution scan data, which are created using strip light projection. Highly sensitive 3D sensors provide a precise image of the model. A particularly large measuring field enables quick, efficient scanning of dental stone models using only 2 axes, which greatly reduces the scan times. This type also easily records articulated models in an occlusal relationship—a prerequisite if a “virtual articulator” is used in the design software for an automatic fully anatomical framework design. The Ceramill Map400 has an open interface, so that scans (STL files) can also be loaded in other CAD programs.
- Fully automatic, compact strip light scanner
- Articulated models can be scanned in relation to the articulator, then downloaded into the CAD software in the Artex® CR for the automatic fabrication of fully anatomical frameworks
- Bite registration, situation model, gingiva, and wax-up possible for optimal framework fabrication
- Automatic user-guidance through the scan program for easy and safe operation
- The scanner comes with an open interface, scans (stl-files) can also be downloaded into other CAD software
- Large measuring field provides high precision and quick scan times
- Weight: 31kg
- Power supply: 100-240V, 2 x 1.25A
- E-fuse: T 2 x 1.25A
- Output: 80 Watt
- Axes: 2