Amann Ceramill Sintron 71
The wax-like texture of Ceramill Sintron allows the material to be dry milled effortlessly.
During the subsequent sintering process under shielding gas atmosphere the frameworks achieve their final material properties – a CoCr unit with very homogeneous material structure.
Any conventional CrCo framework porcelain can then be used for veneering.
Ceramill Sintron R 71
Ceramill Sintron revolutionises CNC-based dry processing of non-precious metal restorations using desktop milling machines in-house in the laboratory.
- Crowns & Bridges, anatomically reduced & fully anatomical
- Multi-unit, screw-retained restorations on titanium
- Custom abutments on titanium bases
- Anatomically reduced and fully anatomical crown and bridge frameworks in the anterior and posterior region
- Wax-like material texture for minimum tool wear and effortless milling in the dry mode
- Great saving in time during manufacture of non-precious metal restoration due to inhouse production and computer-based design
- Maximum process reliability – homogeneous and distortion-free frameworks without contraction cavities
- No need to change the veneering porcelain (CTE 14.5)
- Can be laser-welded and soldered
- Fabrication analogous to Ceramill Zi