Made in Japan
- iCare unit
- Power cord
- Maintenance oil for iCare (1Litre)
- Mist filter set
- Oil absorber sheet
- Air tube
- Chuck Cleaning Nozzle
NSK Maintenance iCare C2
iCare sets a new standard for handpiece maintenance systems. In one stylish and compact body, it offers you both ease of use and multiple functions to achieve complete cleaning and lubrication. The proper solution volume is preset based on handpiece type, and maintenance can be initiated at the touch of a button. The chuck cleaning system keeps chucks pristine, and the purging select mode lets you alter purge time depending on the situation for truly comprehensive maintenance. Thanks to its stylish and compact body, iCare is also space efficient and totally in harmony with your working environment.
In the pursuing ultimate ease of use, NSK has given iCare the power to perform automatic maintenance for up to four handpieces at once. iCare is also designed to be simple to set up and space efficient, you can install it virtually anywhere.
Enhanced cleaning ability facilitates the complete removal of dirt and foreign substances from internal parts and between the teeth of the gears in the handpiece.
Automated cleaning and lubrication of handpieces is performed with the simple touch of buttons.
Simple operations is achieved by preset oil volumes for high speed and low speed handpieces.
Chuck Cleaning Function
The chuck cleaning function completely removes dirt and cutting powder from the chuck.
Easy to Clean
iCare's front door can be completely removed to allow fast, easy cleaning of the system.
Big Solution Tank
iCare's big solution tank has a capacity of 1.2 liters, allowing you to pour in a full one-liter bottle of maintenance solution at once, reducing the necessity for frequent refilling. The enclosed nozzle enables clean and easy refills.
Handpiece Head Filter
Handpiece Head Filter is made to absorb any spray mist generated, which prevents mist leaks.
Purging Select Mode
After lubrication, you can select from appropriate modes offering different purge lengths.
iCare Maintenance Oil
The specially formulated maintenance oil provides for the highest levels of cleaning & lubricating of handpieces.
- Preset solution volume based on handpiece type (high-speed handpieces, low-speed handpieces)
- Thorough cleaning and lubrication with simple operation
- Chuck cleaning function ensures that the chuck is thoroughly cleaned and lubricated
- Purging select mode ensures complete removal of excess oil
- Integrated large oil tank (1.2 litre) reduces burden of refill
- Power Supply : AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Air Pressure : 0.5 - 0.6 MPa (5.0 - 6.0 kgf/cm 2 )
- Weight : 6.5 kg (C2 type/C3 type )
- Dimension (mm ) : W280 x D240 x H350
- Solution Tank Capacity : 1,200 mL
- Connects only to Midwest 4-hole type
- Air piping is necessary (5.0 - 6.0 kgf/cm2)