Myray RXDC Extend Wireless
- Classification: Electro-medical equipment Class I type B
- Generator: Constant potential, microprocessor controlled
- Operating frequency: 145KHz - 230 KHz self adjusting (175 KHz typical)
- Focal spot: 0.7 mm, square, IEC 336
- Irradiated field: 35 x 45 mm rectangular, Ø 55mm or Ø 60 mm round
- Total filtration: 2.5 mm Al
- Anode current: (mA) 6, 7 mA
- Voltage (kV): 60, 63, 65 kVp
- Exposure Time: 0,010 – 1,000 sec, R10 and R20 scale
- Source-skin distance: 30 cm rectangular, 30 and 20 cm round
- Line voltage: 50/60 Hz, 115V ± 10% or 230V ± 15%
- Duty cycle: self regulating, continuous operation up to 1s/60s
- Weight: 20Kg
- Weight of Tube-head: 5Kg
- Arms Available in 3 lengths: 40 cm – 60 cm – 90 cm
- Max arm extension: 230 cm, from wall
RXDC eXTend is MyRay’s latest version of the high-frequency X-ray unit built to offer accurate X-ray imaging thanks to the outstanding parallelism achieved via 12” embedded collimation. Design solutions and cutting-edge technology combine to provide dental professionals with a highly precise piece of equipment which boasts flexibility thanks to multifunctional settings and wireless controls. Specifically conceived for digital X-ray imaging, the constant potential tube head guarantees consistently sharp images and contributes to achieving a significant reduction of the radiation dosage.
RXDC, with its constant potential high frequency X-ray generator, significantly reduces radiation dosage compared to traditional X-ray units. Not only is the most harmful, low-energy radiation almost completely eliminated thanks to the highefficiency generator, but the embedded 12” collimation increases the X-ray parallelism, leading to better image quality and higher regard for patient’s health.
MyRay eXTend Parallelism
Despite of the appearance, the compact tube-head features a long internal collimation of the X-ray beam, achieving a default 12” source-to-skin distance, which allows for sharper images and better details than those achieved by average radiographs.
Totally automatic selection of the appropriate combination of kV and mA settings depending on patient size and tooth region.
Simple Wireless Control
One handheld wireless digital control device allows you to program the unit from wherever you are in the surgery. There are no other wall-mounted or wired control panels to worry about. Easy-to-use and easy-to-handle, the control device offers a full range of intuitive exposure scenarios designed to make correct X-ray acquisition a straightforward process. No more complex programming or button-crowded panels. RXDC defines automatically the correct exposure by selecting the region of interest.
Multiple Exposure Control
RXDC allows uninterrupted use during multiple exposures, such as full-mouth acquisition, thanks to the Dynamic Duty-Cycle, based on real-time control over the bulb temperature, visible on the handheld display.
Lightweight, solid arms in extruded aluminium with an integrated self-balancing system reduce any risk of tube head vibration during image acquisition.